Search This Blog

Monday, March 5, 2012

Sinulog = Bestday in Jan 16, 2012

March 5, 2012


At December 2011 ( almost end) Andi Cakes told me that she will be making a contest .. 
( it was like 7 am or 6 am )    when someone props neru akita first will get  1,500 ag , i replied her "I think i cant make it .. its Sunday at that time .. I will be attending mass and thats too early for me U o U  but maybe i can."
andi said "ok."


At Jan 16, 2012
 ( 6 am) I woke up early cause i was TOO  excited for Sinulog. Andi  whispered me "Your online , Find me."
I asked her can you give me a clue? she said "VOCALOID." Since her first acc was her Miku hatsune acc i go to her original acc's room. the Andi Cakes ( andi is unable to go on her first acc at that time thats why shes using her neru acc.) But i was disappointed cause she wasnt there so i wondered where could she be.. i remembered her saying "VOCALOID." so i quickly go to Vocaloid area then found neru akita dancing on stage O v O then she waved and danced i props her and she became afk then she said go to vocaloid pico band's fb page. I quickly go to the page and saw this 

Congratulations! ßєℓℓα śωαη You're Winner Of Neru Akita AmebaGold Campaign!
Please contact ≧◡≦Neru Akita to receive your price.
-Vocaloid Pico Band Admin


DAMN I WAS SOOOOOOO HAPPPPPPPPPPPY andi told me the pin code and. i bought the 500 fb credits i said thank you to andi and the vocaloid family . 



HERE IS MY PICO GENERATION PHOTO







HOPE U ENJOY WATCHING AND VISITING MY BLOG THANK YOU!
THAT'S ALL FOR TODAY! PLEASE FOLLOW MY BLOG GALS! TY!


                                                                                                   - Jade <3

1 comment: